1. Nem Nuong (Grilled Meatballs)
Finely ground pork with Asian spices served with
lettuce, mint leaves, and crushed peanuts, with rice paper.
2. Cha Gio (Crispy Spring Rolls)
Five rolls stuffed with ground pork, Asian spices, onions,
and mushrooms with lettuce and mint leaves.
Cuon (Fresh Spring Rolls)
Fresh rice noodles, lettuce, beansprouts, fresh mint
rolled with delicate rice paper with peanut sauce.
3. Nem Nuong (Grilled Meatball)
4. Goi (Shrimp & Pork)
5. Ga Nuong (Char-Grilled Chicken)
6. Thit Nuong (Char-Grilled Pork)
7. Tom Nuong Sa 10.99
Skewered shrimp grilled with lemongrass topped with crushed peanuts.
Cabbage, tomatoes, and cucumbers tossed with Vietnamese herbs and peanuts.
8. Ga (Chicken)
9. Tom (Shrimp)
10. Muc Nuong Sa (Grilled Squid)
Squid grilled with lemongrass served on a bed of shredded lettuce
with crushed peanuts.
11. Banh Xep Hap (Dumplings)
Choice of steamed or fried, filled with shrimp and pork.
Served with ginger sauce and scallions.
12. KhaiVi Thap Cam (Delux Sampler Platter)
Meatballs, grilled chicken, fried spring rolls,
and grilled beef with rice paper.
13. Khai Vi Ti Tu Cuon (Make Your Own Spring Rolls)
All the ingredients you need to make your own spring rolls.